Join the CWU Dining Services Team
Dining Services at Central Washington University serves students, faculty, staff, and the surrounding community to offer exceptional service and wholesome food. Dining Services is a part of the Auxiliary Enterprises team, which strives for excellence in offering nationally recognized, inclusive, and sustainable services to the campus community.
Meet the Team
Dean Masuccio, Director
"Thank you for your interest in continuing your career with us. As an active member of the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS), I value national engagement and I strive to make CWU a national leader in food service. We are here to serve the students and to create an inclusive and forward-thinking environment for the campus community."
Joe Ritchie, Campus Executive Chef
"CWU Dining Services relies on its passionate, hard-working hospitality professionals to provide exceptional service to our students and guests. We look for talented individuals who share our love of delicious food and great customer service, and who know the value of a genuine smile or that perfect bite. We are recognized for our culinary excellence, sustainability, creative drive, commitment to safety, and nutritional innovation. We welcome applicants who share these values."
Dustin Atkinson, Assistant Director
"As part of an incredible team of talented and experienced employees who strive for excellence each day to serve our Ellensburg campus, you will be provided with the tools and unit leadership to be successful while working in Dining Services and beyond. Dining is one of many CWU entities to support you in your pathway to success and we continue to strive for excellence while providing an opportunity to learn and grow within the food and beverage industry. Dining Services is an extension of your educational experience that allows you to connect with our CWU campus community while providing a fun and inviting atmosphere for our guests. If you share these same values and are looking to join a progressively growing and innovative team, I would encourage you to apply to come join our team."
- Current Projects and Initiatives
Some current projects include:
- Expanding the new mobile ordering program
- Growing the new 1891 Catering program
- Continuing to develop the relationship with the Wildcat Neighborhood Farm
- Increasing local sourcing and sustainability initiatives
- Supporting students with additional nutritional and wellness resources
- Developing unique outlets for fresh and local produce, such as Fresh Bar
- Dining Services Statistics
Statistics reflect pre-COVID numbers
- On-Campus Dining Locations: 9
- Coffee Shops: 8
- Markets: 3
- Mobile Ordering Concepts: 6
- Number of Annual Transactions: Over 1,000,000
- Average Number of Daily Transactions: 10,000
- Number of Meal Plans Sold Annually: 2,700