Join the CWU Dining Services Team
Dining Services at Central Washington University serves students, faculty, staff, and the surrounding community to offer exceptional service and wholesome food. Dining Services is a part of the Auxiliary Enterprises team, which strives for excellence in offering nationally recognized, inclusive, and sustainable services to the campus community.
Meet the Team
Dean Masuccio, Director
"Thank you for your interest in continuing your career with us. As an active member of the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS), I value national engagement and I strive to make CWU a national leader in food service. We are here to serve the students and to create an inclusive and forward-thinking environment for the campus community."
Denise Payton, Assistant Director
"I value the uniqueness that each member brings to the team, and we believe that professional development in leadership and culinary skills are essential to creating an educational environment. Providing advanced training, career mentoring, and opportunities to attain goals through unit collaboration are important aspects of my role here at CWU. If you are looking for a career with an organization that values professional growth and career advancement, then I encourage you to consider applying to come join our team."
Joe Ritchie, Campus Executive Chef
"CWU Dining Services relies on its passionate, hard-working hospitality professionals to provide exceptional service to our students and guests. We look for talented individuals who share our love of delicious food and great customer service, and who know the value of a genuine smile or that perfect bite. We are recognized for our culinary excellence, sustainability, creative drive, commitment to safety, and nutritional innovation. We welcome applicants who share these values."
Joseph Pearson, Auxiliary Enterprises Executive Director
"As the largest unit in Auxiliary Enterprises, Dining Services strives to be an exemplar of excellence on campus. Our vision for the future is to become more sustainable and to offer exceptional service to our campus and local community. Please take the time to explore our information below."
- Current Projects and Initiatives
Some current projects include:
- Expanding the new mobile ordering program
- Growing the new 1891 Catering program
- Continuing to develop the relationship with the Wildcat Neighborhood Farm
- Increasing local sourcing and sustainability initiatives
- Supporting students with additional nutritional and wellness resources
- Developing unique outlets for fresh and local produce, such as Fresh Bar
- Dining Services Statistics
Statistics reflect pre-COVID numbers
- On-Campus Dining Locations: 9
- Coffee Shops: 8
- Markets: 3
- Mobile Ordering Concepts: 6
- Total Annual Dining Revenue: $16,727,410
- Number of Annual Transactions: 1,648,520
- Average Number of Daily Transactions: 10,000
- Number of Meal Plans Sold Annually: 2,700