Campus Connections

Campus Resources:

Included on this page are the websites and phone numbers for various campus departments that we often partner with. If you are not sure which department can best assist you, please set up a meeting with a Case Manager to discuss potential resources.

*Disclaimer: The list of contacts on this site regarding various resources and services is provided for the information and convenience of our site users. This list does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by CWU’s Office of Case Management. Please also note that this list is in no way exhaustive and does not contain all possible resources that may benefit our site users. If you would like to recommend additional resources for this or any of our other pages, please visit our Comments page to provide your feedback.


Report Behaviors of Concern

A Behavior of Concern (BoC) report can be submitted by any student, staff or faculty within the CWU community. The Office of Case Management are the primary responders to the "Student of Concern/Case Management" BoC reports. Case Managers receive referrals through this reporting system from all offices listed in Campus Connections. Please call 509-963-1515 with any additional questions regarding use/submission of BoC reports.

CWU News

CWU Business faculty dedicated to helping small-town small businesses grow

November 29, 2023


Sponsors needed for annual CWU President's Holiday Gift Project

November 29, 2023


More News