Resources for Managing Employees
Please find below a comprehensive list of resources, tools, learning opportunities, and additional links to help supervisors manage their employees.
Need to hire someone?
Have a New Employee Starting Soon?
Have an Employee Leaving CWU?
- Accommodation Requests
- Employee Assistance Program
(Resources and counseling for employees, their spouses, and children under 26)
- Employee Leave and Holidays
- Employee Return to Work after Medical Leave
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Providing Work References to Prospective Employers
- Shared Leave
- Student Medical & Counseling
(Medical and counseling for students, including student employees)
- Conflict Management Resources
- Performance Management Overview, Tools, and Resources (Annual Reviews)
- Rewards and Recognition
- Supervising Student Employees
Tools & Learning
- CLA Online (Online learning library with thousands of courses, videos, and full-text books available 24/7, free-of-charge to faculty and staff)
- Manager Self Service Guide (PDF)
- Training & Development (required and supplementary learning for you and your staff)
- Succession Planning
- Supervisor Enrichment Program
Earn your Leadership Foundation certificate or find courses or workshops to meet your needs.