Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center helps transfer students make a seamless transition from their previous institution(s) to CWU. We provide pre-admission advising, transition support, and assistance establishing connections to the campus community and its many resources.
Services we provide:
- visits to community colleges across Washington state
- information and campus referrals
- involvement in Orientation and Wildcat Welcome Week
- community building among current transfer students at Central
- much, much more!
Schedule an Appointment
We are working both in and out of the office during Summer 2020, and are excited about our in-person return for Fall (Ellensburg).
Transfer Peer Ambassadors are happy to meet with current or prospective transfer students - appointments on Zoom.
Our Transfer Outreach & Onboarding Counselor is also available to meet.
If you would like to contact Director Megan McConnell, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 509-963-1091.
Upcoming Community College Visits
**No visits are scheduled for the summer. Please check back in September to see if the Transfer Center is visiting your college sometime soon.**
- Big Bend Community College / CWU Moses Lake
Wednesday, April 14, 10-3
Monday, May 3, 10-3
To schedule, email email@example.com
- Wenatchee Valley College / CWU Wenatchee
Tuesday, April 20, 10-3
Tuesday, May 11, 10-3
To schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yakima Valley College / CWU Yakima
Tuesday, April 6, 10-3
Wednesday, April 28, 10-3
To schedule, email email@example.com