Skip to body

CWU Summer

Procedure for Enrolling in an Arranged Course

An Arranged Course Permit is used when a student wishes to register for a class that is not offered on the Schedule of Classes for the term, providing the class is shown in the current catalog. Any class that is currently being offered cannot be registered for as an arranged course. Seminar and workshop courses may not be registered for as arranged courses.

Forms are available at Registrar Services, university center, and academic department offices. The instructor, department chair, and dean or associate dean must grant permission. The form must be completed prior to registration and submitted prior to the end of the Add/Drop period.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.