Welcome to the Wildcat Pantry
The Wildcat Pantry in Brooks Library 101C is a free resource for the CWU students, faculty, and staff to access food and hygiene products. All you need is your connection card!
CWU Career Services also provides a free professional clothing closet for students!
Several mini grab & go locations exist across
- Black Hall 1st floor- maintained by CWU Dining's Food Recovery & pantry volunteers
- SURC 236- maintained by ASCWU staff
- Shaw-Smyser 4th floor- maintained by College of Business
- Farrell Hall 3rd floor- maintained by Department of Law & Justice & pantry volunteers
Jerilyn S. McIntyre Music Building break room- maintained by Music Department
NOTE: The main pantry space in the Library was created to provide a larger supply and variety of items to wildcats on a daily basis. Current grab & go locations have remained available due to the leadership and support of faculty & staff in those buildings.
Wildcat Pantry Finals Week Hours
- Monday: 1pm-4pm
- Tuesday: 10am-3pm
- Wednesday: 10am-3pm
Wildcat Pantry Drop-in Office Hours
SNAP assistance, reducing bills, and resource referrals. Drop by during our office hours or set-up an appointment email@example.com.
- Tuesday: 11am-12pm, 3pm-5pm
- Friday: 11am-12pm
- Host a Drive
- Make it themed: dairy free, vegetarian, gluten free, hygiene products, breakfast items
- Set out a box at your next event