Human Resources System Trainings
Welcome to Human Resources, the system-of-record for employee information.
Manager Self Service User Guide and Supporting Policy
Many human resource processes are available to be initiated through the Manager Self Service pages in the Human Resources System.
Short Videos of Manager Self Service Processes:
- Manage Delegation:
- Request a Delegation - Learn how to delegate one or more Manager Self Service transactions to another employee.
- My Delegates - In Progress: Check back soon.
- My Delegated Authorities - Learn how to view the transactions, or tasks, delegated to you including how to accept or reject a delegation request.
- Revoke a Delegation - Learn why and how to revoke a delegation.
- Request a Location Change - Learn how to request a location change.
- Request a Reporting Change - Learn how to request a reporting change.
- Request a Position Change - not yet started
- Terminate or Retire an Employee - Learn how to process an employee termination, including a resignation.
- Transfer an Employee - Learn how to transfer an employee:
- should only be used to transfer a student employee
- Intercompany Transfer - most common reason
- need to know new student position number before beginning the process
- Effective Date will always be 1st or 16th of the month (even if that falls on a weekend)
For questions or to arrange a training session, contact Sue Noce at (509) 963-2270 or e-mail Suzanne.Noce@cwu.edu.