How do I withdraw or drop a Continuing Education course?

See our Cancelation and Refund Policy.

How much do we charge for Clock Hours?

We charge $4.00 per clock hour issued. The minimum cost for clock hours is $15.00

How much do we charge for PDCs (Professional Development Credits)?

We charge $55.00 per PDC. 

How much do we charge for CEUs (Continuing Education Units)?

We charge $35.00 per CEU.

How can I obtain a copy of my CWU transcript?

Students may request official transcripts online, through a mailed request, or in person. Payment and signature release are required prior to processing.

View all transcript request options.

How can I get a copy of my grades?

To see your grades, you will need to access MyCWU by logging in using your username and password.

For Current Grades: Click the Student tab from the menu on the left-hand side of the page. Important CWU information will be displayed here. Scroll down and click on Enrollment then click on View My Grades.

For Unofficial transcript: On the My Page tab look under the Academic Toolbox; Click the My Academics then click on View my unofficial transcript.

How is a Continuing Education credit course different from a regular credit course?

In most instances, Continuing Education courses are non-credit. In some cases, Continuing Education courses are professional development courses that carry a "500" level designation and generate a transcript. The credits are not accepted towards meeting degree requirements at CWU. However, some Continuing Education courses are regular credit courses. These courses, which are listed in the CWU college catalog are no different from any other course and require the same prerequisites and learner outcomes.

Can I get financial aid for a Continuing Education Course?

Certain restrictions apply to the use of financial aid for a continuing education course. Please consult the office of Financial Aid for more information.

*Armed forces personnel and veterans may be eligible for tuition assistance through their respective military education offices.

How are tuition and fees different for a Continuing Education course?

All courses taught through the Office of Continuing Education are self-supporting. Full fee-paying students must make additional payments at the rate established for each continuing education course in which they enroll.

What if I have an idea for a Continuing Education course?

We always welcome your input. If you have an idea that you would like us to consider, please complete and submit the Course Proposal form.

CWU News

CWU Choirs to perform ‘Canciones de Latinoamerica’ on May 29

May 20, 2024


ASCWU to host annual Sweecy Day events on Thursday

May 20, 2024


More News