Wine Studies


How to Apply

Application To Declare HTE or Wine Major, Minor, Or Certificate

The application process: 

  1. Fill out an application. Remember to enter all of your information and select the program(s) you would like to declare. Sign and date the form.
  2. Email or deliver the complete application form to: Dr. Carla Jellum or Alex Lange.

Entry Requirements to HTE or WINE programs: 

  1. Minimum GPA:  HTE (2.3 GPA) and WINE (2.5 GPA) 
  2. For the WINE program: Age 18+


Additional HTE & WINE Forms

More forms coming soon. 

CWU News

Latest edition of Voyage Magazine available online

April 24, 2024


CWU defensive standout presented with coveted national award

April 24, 2024


More News

Questions? Contact Us.

Jill Perillo Clark, Wine Studies Program Coordinator

Michaelsen 134

Give to Our Programs