Transfer MAPs

What are Transfer MAPs

What are Transfer MAPs?

Transfer MAPs (Major Academic Pathways) are planning documents that help prospective transfer students considering a specific CWU major answer the essential questions that many transfers ask:

  • What courses do I need to take prior to transferring?
  • What locations or modalities is this program available in?
  • How much will it cost?
  • How long will it take?
  • Who can I contact for further information?

These documents do not replace the important role of community college and CWU academic advisors, but often answer the most frequently asked questions from prospective students.

CWU Campus Locations:

  • EBG - Ellensburg
  • DM - Des Moines
  • JBL - Joint Base Lewis-McChord
  • LYN - Lynnwood
  • ML - Moses Lake
  • ONL - Online
  • PRC - Pierce County
  • SAM - Sammamish
  • WEN - Wenatchee
  • YAK - Yakima

Degree Type:

  • BA = Bachelor of Arts
  • BAEd = Bachelor of Arts in Education
  • BAS = Bachelor of Applied Science
  • BS = Bachelor of Science

Transfer MAPs

Utilize our MAPs to help decide if CWU is the choice for you!

Note: This is a partial and growing list of Transfer MAPs; if you do not find the program you are looking for below, you can still transfer into that program! For more detailed information, please email the Transfer Center.


Get more information from our Transfer Center.

CWU News

Central Communication Agency gives students real-world public relations experience

June 12, 2024


City of Ellensburg partnering with CWU and others for Juneteenth celebration

June 12, 2024


More News