Registrar Remote Services
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, Registrar Services continues to provide you with great service remotely. We are open for business and available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm via telephone and email. If you need assistance, please call (509) 963-3001 or email email@example.com
Emergency Pass/Emergency Fail (EP/EF) Grading Basis Information
The option to change your grade basis is available for the Spring 2021 term. Please review the Pass/Fail Guide to learn more. Please consult with your advisor to make sure that this option is right for you. There may be some scholarships or programs that would require letter grades and this option would not be the correct choice for you.
For information on what’s happening at CWU, navigate to the CWU News website.
See the Staff page to get in touch with Registrar Services.
Important Dates & Deadlines
- March 30: CLASSES BEGIN. First day of classes for SPRING
- March 23-April 10 until midnight: CWU Payment Plan - Open Enrollment Period. Students may split their quarter charges in three payments instead of one. A $50 enrollment fee applies.
- April 5: Change of Schedule Period Ends and Audit Deadline. Add/Drop classes-Drops completed prior to this date or by the close of business on this date will not appear on transcripts or have tuition assessed. Deadline to declare audit grading basis.
- April 5: TUITION AND FEES DUE. Check with the Cashiers Office or view your statement online for amount due. Student has 100 percent tuition liability if classes are not dropped by this date.
- April 6-12: $25 Late Registration Fee. Instructor signature required to enroll
- April 12: $75 Fee - Unpaid Tuition and Fees. A $75 late fee will be assessed on unpaid tuition-and-course fee balances. Student has 100 percent tuition liability.
- April 13-May 10: $50 Late Registration Fee. Instructor and Department Chair signatures required to enroll
- April 28: $125 Fee -Unpaid Tuition and Fees. A $125 late fee will be assessed on unpaid tuition-and-course fee balances. Student has 100 percent tuition liability.
- May 3-June 23: Registration for SUMMER. See SUMMER 2021 Calendar
- May 10-July 4: Registration for FALL. See FALL 2021 Calendar
- May 11-June 4: $75 Late Registration Fee. Instructor and Department Chair signatures required to enroll
- May 14: Credit/No Credit. Deadline to declare credit/no credit
- May 19-20: SOURCE Days. Instructional Days - Research projects
- May 31: Memorial Day. No classes/administrative offices closed
- June 4: Course Challenge Form Deadline. Deadline to submit course challenge forms to Registrar Services
- June 4: Classes End. Last day of class instruction
- June 7: Study Day.
- June 8-11: FINAL EXAMS. See exam schedule
- June 11: End of Quarter. Last day of finals
- June 12: COMMENCEMENT. Commencement Ceremonies - Ellensburg
- June 13: COMMENCEMENT. Commencement Ceremonies - Kent
- June 15: Grades Due. 10:00 p.m. deadline for instructors to submit grades via MyCWU