Registrar Remote Services
To ensure the safety of our students and staff, Registrar Services continues to provide you with great service remotely. We are open for business and available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm via telephone and email. If you need assistance, please call (509) 963-3001 or email email@example.com
Emergency Pass/Emergency Fail (EP/EF) Grading Basis Information
The option to change your grade basis is available for the Winter 2021 term. Please review the Pass/Fail Guide to learn more. Please consult with your advisor to make sure that this option is right for you. There may be some scholarships or programs that would require letter grades and this option would not be the correct choice for you.
For information on what’s happening at CWU, navigate to the CWU News website.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- December 14 OPEN ENROLLMENT Students may add/drop classes until change of schedule period ends.
- December 22 Leave of Absence Students not attending WINTER quarter must submit request
- January 5 CLASSES BEGIN First day of classes for WINTER
- December 29-January 16 until midnight CWU Payment Plan - Open Enrollment Period Students may split their quarter charges in three payments instead of one. A $50 enrollment fee applies.
- January 11 Change of Schedule Period Ends and Audit Deadline Add/Drop classes-Drops completed prior to this date or by the close of business on this date will not appear on transcripts or have tuition assessed. Deadline to declare audit grading basis.
- January 11 TUITION AND FEES DUE Check with the Cashiers Office or view your statement online for amount due. Student has 100 percent tuition liability if classes are not dropped by this date.
- January 12-19 $25 Late Registration Fee Instructor signature required to enroll January 18 Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday No classes/administrative offices closed
- January 19 $75 Fee - Unpaid Tuition and Fees A $75 late fee will be assessed on unpaid tuition-and-coursefee balances. Student has 100 percent tuition liability.
- January 20-February 17 $50 Late Registration Fee Instructor and Department Chair signatures required to enroll
- February 3 $125 Fee -Unpaid Tuition and Fees A $125 late fee will be assessed on unpaid tuition-and-coursefee balances. Student has 100 percent tuition liability.
- February 15 Presidents Day No classes/administrative offices closed
- February 16-March 12 Registration for SPRING See SPRING 2021 Calendar
- February 19 Credit/No Credit Deadline to declare credit/no credit
- February 19-March 12 $75 Late Registration Fee Instructor and Department Chair signatures required to enroll
- March 12 Course Challenge Form Deadline Deadline to submit course challenge forms to Registrar Services
- March 12 Classes End Last day of class instruction
- March 15 Study Day Study Day
- March 16-19 FINAL EXAMS See exam schedule
- March 19 End of Quarter End of Quarter (last day of finals)
- March 23 Grades Due 10:00 p.m. deadline for instructors to submit grades via MyCWU