Membership Categories and Rates
- Alumni and Dependent memberships are now available.
- Current Rec members may now use their two complementary guest passes.
- Current Rec members may now purchase additional guest passes.
- Punch passes for the Climbing Wall are now available.
- Guest passes for the pool will be available September 22nd.
- Day passes for the pool will be available September 22nd.
- No Academic membership offerings are being sold at this time. We will resume this service September 22nd, when the academic year starts.
|Membership Type||Annual||Academic |
|RecWell (faculty/staff only)||$207||$155||$52||-||-|
- All membership fees are listed as pre-tax.
- Tax will be added at time of purchase/sale.
- Most memberships are pro-rated daily after the 3rd week of class. RecWell membership do not pro-rate.
- Direct dependents of students/faculty/staff/Alumni/Wildcat Club members - including spouses and children age 14 and older - are eligible for a CWU Recreation membership at the same rate as the person enabling the membership, provided that person is a current CWU Recreation member.
Current Students: All current CWU students are eligible for membership. Students enrolled in six or more on-campus credits are automatically assessed the Recreation Center fee and are considered “automatic members”. Students enrolled in 1 - 6 on campus credits, or taking one or more online or off - campus credits, may purchase a membership at the student rate.
Crimson Pass: All recent graduates may purchase a membership at the student rate for the quarter following their graduation (excludes access to Intramural Sports and Sport Clubs). After this quarter, they must purchase an CWU Alumni Association Membership to continue (see below for more information).
Running Start: Running Start students age 16+ may purchase a membership at the student rate and will require a parent/guardian signature if under 18. (Excludes access to Sport Clubs).
Current CWU Faculty and Staff: Any current faculty and staff, including full time, part time and cyclic, are eligible for membership at the CWU Recreation Center. Individuals who work on campus at CWU but are paid by another entity are not eligible for membership at this time.
Emeritus Faculty and Retired Staff: Faculty and Staff who have retired from CWU or are recognized as Emeritus are eligible for membership at the CWU Recreation Center.
Alumni Association/Wildcat Club Members: CWU Alumni Association or Wildcat Club Members can purchase a membership to use the Recreation Center as long as they are in good standing with their association and up to date on association costs.
Memberships - Catie Hoffmann
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA, 98926-7448