Degree and Enrollment Verification

How to Verify Your Degree or Enrollment

  • Enrollment verifications can be used for loan deferment, good student discount, medical insurance, military ID, scholarship application, etc.
  • Verification of degree/ student enrollment is processed through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC).
  • Your loan servicer/employer should contact the clearinghouse directly.

National Student Clearinghouse Contact Information

The following page contains links to websites outside of Central Washington University.The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.

Fax: (703) 742-7792
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Current Students

  • Current students can access their Enrollment Verification Certificate via MyCWU
  • Once in MyCWU, click on the Student tab at the top of the screen > Records on the left > Request Enrollment Verification > Use Online Request
  • Once in Clearinghouse, select All Enrollment > Obtain an Enrollment Certificate.
  • Current quarter enrollment is reflected on certificate six weeks after quarter start date. Any time before this six weeks, go to the Student Enrollment Verification Form and follow the directions.

Newly Admitted Students & Previous Students

  • Newly admitted students, and Students prior to 1986, use the verification of enrollment form above
  • Previous Students who no longer have access to MyCWU, Go to Account Authorization to regain access, call the CWU Service Desk for help regaining access, then follow the ‘current student’ steps above

CWU News

CWU ceramics graduate discovers her true self through art

June 18, 2024


Spring edition of Crimson & Black magazine is now available

June 17, 2024


More News