Skip to body

Education, Development, Teaching, and Learning

College of Education and Professional Studies

Undergraduate Majors, Minors, and Endorsement Programs

Achieve your dream teaching position with an education degree from CWU, the recognized leader in teacher education in the State of Washington!

We offer an array of undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and graduate teacher preparation programs.

Undergraduate Programs


Post-Baccalaureate, Professional Development and Graduate Program Options 

Individuals who hold a Bachelor’s degree may obtain initial licensure through our teacher education programs via a Post-Baccalaureate endorsement/licensure. You may take courses at the undergraduate or graduate level, depending on your interests.
For current educators who wish to advance their careers and teaching, we provide coursework toward additional endorsements such as ELL, clock hours and online programs.

We offer Masters programs in Literacy and Special Education.


Take the next step in your career!  Apply Online Today!

Click on the link below that best indicates your goals. 

​We look forward to working with you!


Join us online! Join the conversation! Follow us! 

Find out about projects, events, articles, and developments in education. Share your stories. Continue your journey.

Facebook iconTwitter iconInstagram Icon


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.