The annual SOURCE Program and Proceedings provides a detailed listing of presentations, session and scheduling information, and entries for all the abstract or artist/presenter statements submitted to SOURCE. The Program and Proceedings not only offers presenters a keepsake of their participation in SOURCE that they can show to family and friends but it also provides student, faculty, and staff presenters with formal documentation of their presentation.
SOURCE Program Cover
- We are pleased that, every year, the SOURCE program cover is designed by undergraduate graphic design students at Central Washington University under the mentorship of Professor Glen Bach in the Department of Art.
- For SOURCE 2013, undergraduate student Megan Woodruff designed the cover art (see image at top right).
- For SOURCE 2012, Danielle O’Malley designed the cover art (see image at bottom right).
- SOURCE cover art is also used for annual promotion materials, including posters and postcards.
- Check past SOURCE Program and Proceedings to see past cover art as well as the listing of presentation award winners from past years.