Skip to body


Arial image of Barge Hall


The 2017-2018 General Scholarship Application (GSA) is CLOSED

The application was open from October 1, 2016 and closed February 1, 2017. Thank you for your application. Good Luck.

Although the General Scholarship Application is closed until the next eligibility window (October 1, 2017 – February 1, 2018), there are still a handful of great outside private donor scholarships here

You may also want to check out these recommended scholarship websites by clicking here

Important Information

Request Verification of Enrollment

Western Undergraduate Exchange Waiver Program


Follow @CWUScholarships on Twitter for up to date information about CWU and outside scholarship opportunities!

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.