Membership Categories and Rates
|Membership Type||Annual||Academic |
(current faculty/staff only)
- All membership fees are listed as pre-tax.
- Tax will be added at time of purchase/sale.
- Most memberships are pro-rated daily after the 3rd week of class. RecWell membership do not pro-rate.
- RecWell memberships are only available to current or retired faculty/staff of CWU, and are not available membership options for their dependents.
- Direct dependents of students/faculty/staff/Alumni/Wildcat Club members - including spouses and children age 14 and older - are eligible for a CWU Recreation membership at the same rate as the person enabling the membership, provided that person is a current CWU Recreation member.
Current Students: All current CWU students are eligible for membership. Students enrolled in six or more on-campus credits are automatically assessed the Recreation Center fee and are considered “automatic members”. Students enrolled in 1 - 5 on campus credits, or taking one or more online or off - campus credits, may purchase a membership.
Crimson Pass: this membership option is available to students the quarter after they graduate, or if they are taking a gap quarter but were enrolled in classes the prior quarter, and are enrolled in classes for the upcoming quarter.
Running Start: Running Start students age 16+ may purchase a membership at the student rate and will require a parent/guardian signature if under 18. (Excludes access to Sport Clubs).
Current CWU Faculty and Staff: Any current faculty and staff, including full time, part time and cyclic, are eligible for membership at the CWU Recreation Center. Individuals who work on campus at CWU but are paid by another entity are not eligible for membership at this time.
Emeritus Faculty and Retired Staff: Faculty and Staff who have retired from CWU or are recognized as Emeritus are eligible for membership at the CWU Recreation Center.
Alumni Association/Wildcat Club Members: CWU Alumni Association or Wildcat Club Members can purchase a membership to use the Recreation Center as long as they are in good standing with their association and up to date on association costs. Proof of Alumni Association membership is required prior to Rec Membership sale. Please contact the Alumni office to learn more about Alumni Association memberships.
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA, 98926-7448