Skip to body

Financial Aid


All Federal loans require a minimum of half time enrollment (6 credits or more for undergraduate or postbaccalaureate students, 5 credits or more of 501 level courses for graduate students).

While every student would love to have a financial aid award package full of scholarships and grants, the reality is that most students will have to use at least some loans. To make informed decisions in their best interest, students must understand the available options. The Office of Financial Aid provides important information and links to additional resources. Please click on a tab below to get started.

For lender contact information refer to the Student Loan Websites and Phone Numbers.


Click on the link to review CWU's  Student Loan Code of Conduct


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.