Dining Options When Visiting Campus
Whether you are visiting campus with a large group, or you would like to use 1891 Catering's services, find the right option for you.
All Dining Services locations are now cashless. If you are visiting campus with a group of 15 or more, you may purchase guest cards, so that you can more easily pay for your dining experience on campus. Your guest card functions like a gift card, with a set amount already included on the card. Please submit your request at least 72 hours (3 work days) before your campus visit, so that we can process your order appropriately.
- How to Use Your Guest Cards
When you visit campus, to use your guest card:
- Visit the dining location that your sponsor has selected.
- Select your food items that you would like to purchase, making sure that the cost of your selection does not exceed the dollar amount loaded onto your card.
- If costs exceed the amount on the card, the card holder will need to pay for the remaining amount during their transaction, using a different form of payment such as cash or credit.
- Use the card as your form of payment at the register, and the funds will be deducted.