Business Services
Kamola Hall, Room 128
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg WA, 98926
Phone: (509) 963-2310
Fax: (509) 963-2336

Student Personal Property and Liability Insurance Coverage

CWU assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to any university resident’s personal property from any cause.

CWU strongly recommends obtaining insurance coverage to cover the students personal property kept at their university residence and personal liability coverage of $300,000.00 or greater by either purchasing a renter’s insurance policy, verifying that coverage is available under a parent or guardian’s homeowner’s insurance policy or by purchasing an insurance policy such as that offered by GradGuard which is specifically designed for students. Failure to verify or obtain personal property and personal liability insurance may result in unrecoverable financial loss.

This page contains links to websites outside of The views and opinions expressed on unofficial pages of Central Washington University faculty, staff or students are strictly those of the page authors. The content of such pages has not been reviewed or approved by Central Washington University.