May. 19, 2021
SOURCE to Feature College of Arts and Humanities Presentations Today
CWU’s Symposium for University Research and Creative Expression (SOURCE) conference continues today, with the College of Arts and Humanities taking the virtual stage.
The annual conference, which showcases student work and progress in research, started Sunday and will continue through Saturday.
Today’s featured presentations include the projects CWU’s Study Abroad students have been working on during their time away from home, along with many other categories, all available to view on demand via the official SOURCE website. Presentations are viewable at any time, in any order, with a live presentation closing out the day at 5 p.m.
The categories for today’s CAH research presentations are:
- 9 a.m.: Study Abroad Projects
- 9:15 a.m.: Racial Community studies, featuring Africana and Black Studies, and Asian Studies
- 9:30 a.m.: Language and Communication Studies, featuring World Languages, Communications, and English
- 10:30 a.m.: Film and Video Studies, featuring the history of film
- 10:45 a.m.: Music, featuring multiple student performances
- 11 a.m.: Theatre Arts, featuring a student-composed and -recorded music album
- 11 a.m.: Non-profit Management
- Noon: Academic Service3 Learning Projects
- 1 p.m.: McNair Scholars Program projects
- 2 p.m.: Library projects
- 4 p.m.: Douglas Honors College Projects
The day will wrap up with a live presentation, viewable at 5 p.m., which will feature CWU alumnus and graphic designer Matthew Conrardy, as well as a theater presentation to promote an upcoming performance. The live event can be viewed here.
For more information about SOURCE, email the Student Opportunity Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.