Jun. 23, 2020
CWU Releases New Issue of Crimson & Black Magazine
The third issue of Central Washington University’s Crimson & Black magazine, which spotlights technology and education, can now be viewed on the publication’s website (http://www.cwucrimsonandblack.com/).
Stories in the issue include:
• How CWU partners with industry to prepare students for real-world cyber-attacks
• Ways that cutting-edge technology is being integrated into classrooms
• How a high-tech radar system is helping to safeguard historic burial grounds
• The changing face of technology as more women and students of color enter the technology fields
• How CWU professors are using technology in their research to educate students and develop real-world solutions
Printed copies of Crimson & Black are mailed to university alumni, donors, and supporters, and distributed on the CWU campus in racks in academic buildings and in the Student Union and Recreation Center.
In addition to including current stories and archives of past features from the printed magazine, the Crimson & Black website offers web exclusive stories and photos. A pdf of the issue can be found at: http://www.cwucrimsonandblack.com/issues/view-all.html
Media contact: Richard Moreno, Department of Public Affairs, 509-963-2714, Richard.Moreno@cwu.edu.