Feb 7 2023
Students With A Purpose presents Wildcat Pantry Training
Students With A Purpose presents...
Wildcat Pantry Training
Thursday, February 9th | 6:00 PM | Library 288
Join SWAP in becoming a Wildcat Pantry Volunteer!!!
Training is open to students, faculty, and staff.
If you are able, please bring a donation with you to the training. If you aren't sure what to bring, we have listed some of the most popular requests below:
- Gluten free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan food options
- Cultural foods and ingredients
- Other foods: breakfast items, snacks, pasta, pasta sauce, rice, seasoning packets, ravioli, soup
- Hygiene items- oral care, body wash, haircare, menstrual products
- Household- laundry detergent pods, hand soap
RSVP to let us know you are coming, so we can let the wildcat pantry training facilitators know how many people to expect!
RSVP here & meeting details will be provided in the confirmation email.
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for future event information.
Event Date: Thu, 02/09/23
Event Time: 6:00PM
Event Location: Brooks Library 288