Aug 26 2022
Employee Assistance Program Available for Faculty & Staff
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is provided by First Choice Health.
Call them anytime confidentially at (800) 777-4114 or visit their website and enter the username: cwu
The EAP is available to you, your spouse, and children (to age 26).
In addition to three individual counseling sessions (free of charge), the EAP offers resources to assist with a variety of issues.
- Legal consultation: 1/2-hour free and 25% off hourly fees if retained
- Eldercare Consultation: in-home service and community resources referrals
- Childcare Consultation: daycare, afterschool programs, and special needs service referrals
- ID Theft: fraud resolution counseling and case file preparation
- Home Ownership Resources: discount on buying, selling, or refinancing home closing costs
First Choice Health EAP looks forward to making your experience one that is meaningful, helpful, and valuable. Their purpose is to serve you and your family when you need them most.