Accessibility Studies


As a student of the undergraduate Accessibility Studies courses, you could be undergraduate, post-graduate, or simply interested professionals and community members.

Do I need to be admitted to the university?  

Yes. You must have a CWU ID. Go to Admissions

  • Non-matriculated students (not seeking a degree) can take single ASP courses and also complete the ASP Certificate. Apply here.
  • Achieving the Graduate Certificate requires admittance to the School of Graduate Studies and Research. This process includes university admission.

How do I apply to the Accessibility Studies program?

Do I have to take the courses in order?

Not the first two: ASP 305/505 and 425/525 can be taken in any order. ASP 435/535 requires ASP 305/505. These three courses must be completed with a minimum grade of C+ to take the capstone course (ASP 485/585).

CWU News

Online Master’s of Education program now offers special education endorsement

May 15, 2024


Lenny Price brings Detroit perspective to CWU Jazz

May 15, 2024


More News