Services and Forms

Service Forms

Production Request Form 
Use this form for:
  • Printing
  • Stationary
  • Bindery
  • Business Cards
Office Supply Work Order Form
Use this form for:
  • Report of Absence sheets
  • Timesheets
  • Non-Printed Paper - Not all stocks are listed, if you do not see your desired paper, please write it in the "Additional Requests" box in the lower left hand corner.

File Transfer and Order Placement

Filling Out Your Work Order Request

What we need from you on the form:
  • Fill out all the information required in the top portions of the forms.
  • Fill out the bottom portion to the best of your ability. You may use the "Additional Instructions" portion at the bottom of the order form or attach a document with the specifics of your request.
  • Include a sample when possible.
  • If your material requires approval from the Division of University Relations, include a copy of the approving email.
  • Fax your completed form to extension 1325, send through campus mail to MS 7590, or email scanned forms to

Please call Kirsten or Zack at extension 3685 if you have any questions or need help filling out the service forms.

A Message From the Division of University Relations

A unified graphic identity is vital to the clear and consistent representation of the CWU values and brand. The Division of University Relations is responsible for maintaining and developing CWU's visual brand and identity.

CWU's visual brand and identity are established in part through the appropriate use of the following graphic elements: official university logos, official university colors, recommended typefaces, and high-quality photography.

Consistent and correct use of the university's marks and logos significantly contributes to maintaining and strengthening the identity and image of CWU. All communications materials printed at the Wildcat Shop must receive graphics and editorial approval through the Division of University Relations before sending a job to print.

If your communications materials require approval, please email a proof to the Division of University Relations at prior to sending the art to Wildcat Printing.
How do I know if my materials need to be approved?

Here's an easy way to help you figure this out: Ask yourself Who is going to see what I am printing? If any of your answer includes the non-university public (parents, prospective students, someone drinking coffee in a café or passing by a shop window), then you must go through the approval process. Some examples items needing approval are departmental recruitment materials, posters, flyers, programs and invitations for events, and newsletters and bulletins.

Still not sure if you need approval? When in doubt, check it out by emailing a proof to

File Delivery

  • Email your file to Please save your file as a PDF or JPG when possible.
  • Bring your file to Wildcat Printing on a hard drive

CWU News

CWU Women’s History Month Film Series to begin March 5

February 28, 2024


CWU Capital Planning and Projects director appointed to Ellensburg City Council

February 28, 2024


More News