- Presides over S.W.E.A. club activities.
- Runs weekly club meetings.
- Represents the club as a whole.
- Responsible for making sure all officers are performing their duties.
- Has the right to veto any voting ideas.
- Assists the S.W.E.A. club president
over weekly S.W.E.A. meetings in the absence of the club president.
ideas from members and pass them onto the S.W.E.A. president and
S.W.E.A. club advisory.
- Assumes official host duties with guest speakers.
- Is involved
in membership development by working closely with the membership chair.
- Assumes the
role and responsibilities of the president in the event that the acting
president is no longer able to full-fill his/her duties.
- Types up agendas for weekly S.W.E.A. meetings.
- Records minutes for all meetings.
- Keeps record
of all important files (i.e. S.W.E.A. Handbook and Constitution).
pertinent information to S.W.E.A. officers who were absent from
- Record names
of officers and club member who are present at weekly meetings.
attention to, the S.W.E.A. president, any unfinished business from past
- Keeps record of all club money and receipts.
- Attends Funds Council meetings.
- Informs the Senator of any money requests needed by the club.
- Attend Club Senate meetings.
- Responsible for voting on issues.
- Relays information from the Club Senate to S.W.E.A.
- Requests funds for S.W.E.A.
- Check club mailbox.
- Works with the senator on any necessary club duties.
- Performs senator duties in the absence of the club senator.
- Takes over
senator duties and responsibilities when the senator is no longer able
to full fill his or her duties.
personal contact information for all S.W.E.A. club officers and club
- Develops and
club member information sheet, and keeps records updated.
- Handles all S.W.E.A. membership applications.
S.W.E.A. members of any events and activities that should be brought to
Student Information Coordinator:
- Promotes membership for S.W.E.A.
education students informed on the events and activities occurring with
- Keeps club bulletin board updated.
- Coordinates club activities and events.
- Helps to
keep education students informed on the occurring events of S.W.E.A.
- Helps to keep club bulletin board updated.
- Announces club activities.
- Helps to create club awareness among education students.
- Maintains Alumni Relations.
- Creates and distributes club newsletters.
- Takes club pictures for S.W.E.A. newsletters and web page.
- Plans and Organizes fundraising events for S.W.E.A.
- Works with the club treasuerer with earned and needed funds.
- Kepps contacts with local organizations for service.