10 Tools to Live Your Life Well | Get Curious | Social Connection | Creating Connections | Do You Have Enough Support? | Making Friends | Strengthening Your Relationships | Getting Support from a Group
Connection happens when you get:
- Concrete help such as having a friend help you figure out your schedule
- Emotional support, like hearing someone say “I’m really sorry you are having such a tough time today”
- Perspective, like being reminded that even the moodiest teenagers eventually grow up
- Advice, such as a suggestion that you plan your daily workout schedule ahead of time.
- Validation, like learning that other folks cry at sad movies too.