Bring Wellness into your classroom!
The Wellness Center offers several professional trainings and presentations for all students and classrooms. These programs include skills and information about student well-being. If you know you'll be out for a class day, or if you have a lesson that could benefit from our programs, schedule us in!
Presentations: (60 minutes)
- Recognizing mental health distress and referring a friend to help
- Skills for recognizing and preventing burnout
- Non-violent communication: skills for group work, roommates, and handling everyday conflicts
- Recovery on college campuses - changing culture on our campus
Trainings: (90 minutes)
- Recovery Ally Training
- Step Up! Bystander Intervention Training
- Healthy Relationships and Consent Education
If you would like to schedule a Wellness professional to come to your class, email Wellness@cwu.edu