Veterans Center
Bouillon Hall 214
Phone: (509) 963-3028
Fax: (509) 963-3041

Being a Transfer Student and Student Veteran.

Did you know that a significant number of student veterans at CWU are transfer students? Our office understands that as a transfer student you may have unique needs or questions!

Transitioning to Central Washington University

Connect with our colleagues in the Transfer Center, if you have not already do so. The Transfer Center is a great resource that is tailored to the needs of students who have completed some college before becoming a Wildcat.

As a new school that will be certifying your VA education benefit, it is important that our office receives some initial paperwork that is based on the specific benefit that you are using. The best way to start the process of setting up your VA education benefit is to complete our New Student Information Form.

If you are a veteran or service member we are required to receive a copy of your JST or CCAF transcript. Please ensure that an official copy is sent to our Registrars Office. Unfortunately, a non-official copy of the JST or CCAF cannot be accepted. Information about requesting an official copy of your JST or CCAF transcript can be found on our website.