Central Washington University will be a model learning community of equity and belonging.
In order to build a community of equity and belonging, Central Washington University nurtures culturally sustaining practices that expand access and success to all students. We are committed to fostering high impact practices, sustainability, and authentic community partnerships that are grounded in meaningful relationships.
CWU Alumni Association
To build a passionate Wildcat Nation
To support the CWU community through the cultivation, engagement and development of its alumni and friends.
We will be a significant long-term partner of CWU and help the university become an institution of distinction by meaningfully growing economic resources and expanding donor relationships.
In partnership with CWU and our donors, our mission is to transform the lives of current and future generations of students by developing and stewarding resources that provide access, opportunity, and hope.
Create and sustain a ‘best-in-class’ Advancement program
- Become a model Advancement program of equity and belonging
- Become, and thrive by being, a learning organization
- Nurture a vibrant culture of philanthropy and engagement
- Implement and ultimately contribute to industry leading techniques, technology, and practices.
- Become an industry leader in maximizing the opportunities provided by the hybrid work environment.
- Support and enhance CWU efforts to build bridges with local communities.
To engage alumni and donors in order to achieve the CWU, CWUAA and CWUF missions. Our commitment to this mission recognizes two key beliefs.
- A vibrant eco-system of long-term relationships and meaningful engagement with alumni, donors and friends will positively impact the future of our CWU students and community.
- This engagement can also impact the lifelong success and happiness of alumni themselves.
- Belonging–We believe that equity and diversity brings strength, and everyone belongs here.
- Compassion–We commit to acting with kindness, humility, and respect.
- Collaboration–We believe that working together with internal and external partners creates better solutions.
- Accountability–We will be accountable to ourselves and each other.
- Trust–We will rely on our colleagues’ expertise, honesty, integrity.
- Resilience–We will celebrate success, learn from failure and not be afraid to keep trying.