Skip to body

Office of Undergraduate Research

Give to OUR

Contact Us

Office of Undergraduate Research

CUR: The Council on Undergraduate Research

The Council on Undergraduate Research provides support for faculty and students who are doing undergraduate research work.  CWU is an institutional member of CUR so it’s free for you to login and access the resources,

There are individual discipline-specific divisions within CUR that each provides topic-specific support for you and your work with students:

Learn more about the Council on Undergraduate Research,

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.