Admission to Central Washington University's Department of Theatre Arts BFA program is based on talent, academic achievements, commitment to the craft of theatre as a career, and the potential for success in a professional theatre career.
No audition is required for admission to the BA Theatre Studies degree.
The BFA programs are considered "Non-Cut Programs with Progressive Evaluation."
Each BFA program will admit 12 students for the next academic year. Programs' application remain open until spaces are filled.
1. Apply to Central Washington University through the Office of Admissions, or be a continuing CWU undergraduate student.
2. Upload all materials appropriate to your area of focus, as outlined on our online submission site. Screening will begin as applications are received, and will continue until spaces are filled.
All applications will require the following two documents along with your personal material such as resume, headshot, recommendations, and videos of your work.
3. CWU faculty will review your completed application.
4. Personal telephone/Skype interviews will be arranged with semifinalist candidates as needed.
5. On-campus auditions, if required, will be arranged in early March for final round auditions. You will receive confirmation of your date and time by email.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us at email@example.com
Grab the kids and head out to see Central Theatre Ensemble’s rollicking MONKEY: His Magic JourneyCWU Students Selected For Prestigious KCACTF Presentations
Sixty-eight Central Washington University Theatre Arts students will participate in the 2017 RegionTheatre Students Shine In CWU's Short Works Festival
Reviving a Central Theatre Ensemble tradition from years past, the Student Works Festival offers a v