Admission to Central Washington University's Department of Theatre Arts BFA program is based on talent, academic achievements, commitment to the craft of theatre as a career, and the potential for success in a professional theatre career.
No audition is required for BA admission
The BFA programs are considered "Non-Cut Programs with Progressive Evaluation."
Each BFA program will admit 12 students for the next academic year. Programs' application remain open until spaces are filled.
1. Upload all materials appropriate to your area of focus, as outlined on our online submission site. Screening will begin as applications are received, and will continue until spaces are filled.
All applications will require the following two documents along with your personal material such as resume, headshot, recommendations, and videos of your work.
2. CWU faculty will review your completed application.
3. Personal telephone/Skype interviews will be arranged with semifinalist candidates as needed.
4. On-campus auditions, if required, will be arranged in early March for final round auditions. You will receive confirmation of your date and time by email.
5. Apply to Central Washington University through the Office of Admissions, or be a continuing CWU undergraduate student.
If you have any questions about this process please contact us at email@example.com
A Washington state professor with ties to the area came up with a plan to help Umpqua Community ColFun, Family-friendly ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas Opens December 3
Follow the wild holiday adventures of a mouse, an elf, and a spunky little girl who just won't takeTheatre And War: The Campaign To Win Vietnamese Hearts And Minds
Sometimes “water-cooler talk” can develop into something much more profound. That's what Jay Ba