Student Representation on Committees
Make Change On Campus! Join a Committee!
The ASCWU thanks you for your interest in serving on a committee here at CWU. The application process is in three steps:
- Selecting the committee(s) you wish to serve on.
- Provide some information about you and how you plan on representing CWU Students.
- Submission and appointment at an ASCWU Public Meeting.
Please take the time to fill this out for us, and when your application has been processed, the Executive Vice President will send a confirmation email to you!
Questions/comments? Contact email@example.com
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Academic Technology Advisory Council (ATAC)
- Art Selection and Permanent Collection Committee
- Athletic Compliance Committee
- Board of Academic Appeals and Academic Council
- Business Technology Advisory Council (BTAC)
- Center for Teaching and Learning Advisory Council
- Council of Probity
- Curriculum Committee
- Dining and Housing Advisory Board
- Election Commission
- Enterprise Information Systems Committee
- Ethics Advisory Committee
- Equal Opportunity Committee
- General Education Committee
- Health and Safety Council
- Human Subjects Review Council
- Inclusivity/Diversity Committee
- International Studies and Programs Advisory Council
- Library Advisory Council
- Parking Appeals Board
- Recreation Advisory Board
- Services and Activities Fee Committee
- Student Conduct Council
- Student Technology Fee Council
- Student Union Advisory Board
- Sustainability Committee
- Wildcat Shop Advisory Committee