Skip to body

SURC Accounting

Notification of Student, Group, or Club Intent to Travel

This form must be completed anytime your club or student group travels regardless of the purpose. Results will be submitted to SURC Accounting and the University to officially notify us of your travel.

It is important to communicate with SURC Accounting staff if you intend to travel outside of Ellensburg, WA. If proper procedures are not followed prior to travel the club risks denial of funding and club standing. Please complete the following information once you know the basic details of travel. A Travel Authorization (TA) is required for all travel outside of Washington state. Please enter the TA number in the appropriate box below, or the name of the student in your club who will be submitting the TA.

Please follow these directions for completing your Travel Authorization.

Travel Information
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: txt rtf pdf doc docx odt xls xlsx ods.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.