Skip to body

Student Success

Give to Student Success

Related Links

Contact Us

Bouillon Room 204
400 E. University Way
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Phone: 509-963-1515

Student FAQ's

Can I find out how my son or daughter is doing academically or if he or she has been in trouble?
First, make sure there is a release of information on your student's MyCWU. After the Vice President for Student Engagement and Success Office verifies the release of information, you can learn how your student is doing. The release will be valid either for the year or until graduation.

I am too ill to attend class. I need help contacting my professors. Who can help me?
We will contact your professors or leave a message for you. Please get in touch with them when you feel better. Remember it is your responsibility to maintain contact with your professors.

I have a hold on my account, what do I have to do?
For academic or disciplinary holds, contact the Vice President for Student Engagement and Success Office at (509) 963-1515. For other holds, contact the department that placed the hold on your account.

I do not want any information released about me for any reason. How do I get that to happen?
There is a privacy option in MyCWU to restrict all information; call the Vice President for Student Engagement and Success Office for assistance (509)963-1515.

How do I find out basic information about CWU such as size and number of faculty.
Go to CWU Institutional Research.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.