If you are interested in working in University Housing and New Student Programs, you are invited to attend any of the informational sessions shown below. Some of the sessions offered focus on specific topics such as First Year vs. Upper Class communities and specific Living Learning and Themed Communities.
Resident Assistant (RA) Informational Sessions begin at 7:00pm unless otherwise stated;
Community Programmer (CP) Informational Sessions begin at 8:00pm unless otherwise stated.
• Thursday, January 10th: Quigley Hall Lounge (RA Session focused on being a staff member in a First-Year community)
• Monday, January 14th: Al-Monty (RA Session focused on being a staff member within Living Learning and Themed Communities)
• Monday, January 14th: Al-Monty (CP Session focused on Music)
• Tuesday, January 15th: Sue Lombard (RA Session focused on being a staff member in an Upper-Class community)
• Tuesday, January 15th: Sue Lombard (CP Session focused on Education and Science Talent Expansion Program (STEP))
• Tuesday, January 15th: Student Village (Session focused on Apartment Positions)
• Wednesday, January 16th: North Hall (RA General Informational Session)
The Problem: Would you like to work this summer, but because of a program related reason are uCalculate Student Employee Summer Hours
How many hours can your student employee work over the summer?Please navigate to the link belowThenCongratulations To Josh Ingebretson, University Housing And New Student Programs, 2015 CWU Student Employee Of The Year!
And Congratulations to the Student Employee of the Year Finalists! - View them HERE.