Skip to body

Student Employment

Other Resources

Contact Us

Student Employment
Mitchell Hall 1st floor
Phone: 509-963-1202
Fax: 509-963-1733

Follow Us

Find a Job

On-Campus Job OpportunitiesFind a Job

CWU offers a wide range of student on-campus employment opportunities. With both standard employment and work study options, on-campus employment can be an ideal way for a student to balance their school schedule and employment needs.

Off-Campus Job Opportunities

CWU’s off-campus student employment job opportunities are positions offered by local employers that seek to offer more flexible employment schedules to CWU students.


CWU Work Study Opportunities


On-Campus Work Study  |  Off-Campus Work Study

Workstudy is a unique type of employment offered in a collaboration between the university financial aid office and various employers. Students and potential workstudy employers must be approved through the CWU financial aid office. For more information about work study please contact the Financial Aid Office.


Career Services


Get help with cover letters, resumes and interviewing at CWU Career Services.

Volunteer Opportunities

Look at different volunteer opportunities and the volunteer policy for more information.

** If You Are Under the Age of 18 **

If you are a student under the age of 18, you must be aware of special conditions. The following forms need to be filled out before you can be hired:

  • Background check consent form for minors
  • Parent/School Authorization Form
    Before you can be hired we must have the your legal guardian and school (during the school year) complete the Parent/School Authorization form and keep it in your employers office. Employers must keep the completed form on file. It must be renewed annually. When school is not in session, a school signature is not required.
  • Give your employer proof of your age. Proof of your age needs to stay on file with your employer. Examples of documents you can use include a copy of your birth certificate or your driver's license, or a witnessed statement from your parent or legal guardian.
  • Please review the Washington State Department of Labor & Indutries restricted activities for minors and permitted working hours for minors.

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.