The Department of Sociology provides opportunities for students to understand the conceptual and methodological tools used by sociologists to understand society.
Second Annual CWU Diversity Awards
Nomination Due December 1, 2015
We are located on the fourth floor of Farrell Hall in room 409.
Students will be encouraged to:
- see society as concrete day-to-day behavior of human beings;
- grasp the relationship between history, society and the individual's life;
- realize that social patterns are tools for the accomplishment of human ends and not necessarily unalterable facts of life; and
- develop the ability to critically analyze social phenomena.
- Denim Day, April 27, 2016-Facebook Page-Post Your Denim Day Photo