- Science and Mathematics Education Home
- Majors and Minors
- Equipment Checkout
- Recognition, Honors, and News
- Contact Us
400 E. University Way
Discovery Hall 301
Ellensburg, WA 98926
• Equipment is available for checkout to STEM Education Equipment Checkout Members (students, faculty, staff and external clients). Non-members must fill out a membership application before checking out equipment.
• A minimum of at lease 24 hours is required for all requests. Fullfillment of same day requests may not be possible.
• Equipment is checked out for a limited time as indicated on the checkout slip. Fees and holds on student accounts will be charged for late, damaged or non-returned equipment.
• Replacement costs for used consumables, missing or stolen items or repair costs for broken items may be billed to the borrower.
Loan Periods and Fees
Fee when item
Fee when item not
|Digital Equipment||Up to 3 days||$90 per day late up to $630.00|
1 week late-$630.00 late fee plus replacement cost
|STEM Equipment||Up to 7 days||$20 per day up to $140.00||1 week late-$140.00 lat fee plus replacement cost|
|Books||Up to 14 days||$1.00 per day up to $7.00||1 week late-$7.00 late fee plus item replacement cost|
|Laptop Cart (faculty checkout only)||1 day||Home department responsible for cost of replacement|
Equipment Tech Hours Spring Quarter:
By Rune Torgersen Central Washington University has received a $1.5 million, six-year grantDechaine Named CWU Associate Dean/Director Of The School Of Education
By Rune Torgersen Jenny Dechaine has been named the new Associate Dean/Director of the SchoElementary School Robotics Team Headed To World Championship, Supported By CWU
By Rune Torgersen This weekend, a robotics team from Mt. Stuart Elementary School is headed to t