Skip to body


Request Verification of Enrollment

Verification of Enrollment is processed by the Office of the Registrar. For more information about this process, visit their website on How to Verify Your Degree or Enrollment.


If you need to verify your enrollment for a scholarship donor, complete the Verification of Enrollment/Degree Request Form from the Office of the Registrar.

Once you have completed the form, you can submit it for review using one of the following methods:

  1. Scan or take a clear, legible picture and email it to
  2. Fax the form to 509-963-1230. To verify receipt of your fax, call Records at 509-963-3030.
  3. Mail it to: CWU Records Department, 400 E University Way, Ellensburg, WA, 98926-7465.

If you have a form from your donor that needs to be completed, follow the instructions above to get it signed. Remember to include your full name and CWU student ID number in all communications.

Questions? Contact CWU Records at 509-963-3030 or

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.