Skip to body


Information for Outside Scholarship Donors

Sending scholarship funds to CWU:

  • Make check payable to: CWU for benefit of [Student Name]
  • Put CWU Student ID Number in the memo line
  • Mail check to: Central Washington University, Financial Aid Office, 400 E University Way, Ellensburg, WA 98926-7495

Requesting Verification of Student Enrollment:

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.