Skip to body



Apply to Over 360 CWU Scholarships

Scholarship Central

Outside Scholarship Listings

Search Scholarships

Washington State Residents

Washington State Residents

Out-of-State Students





Verification of Enrollment is processed by the Office of the Registrar. For more information about this process, visit their website on How to Verify Your Degree or Enrollment.


If you need to verify your enrollment for a scholarship donor, complete the Verification of Enrollment/Degree Request Form from the Office of the Registrar.

Once you have completed the form, you can submit it for review using one of the following methods:

  1. Scan or take a clear, legible picture and email it to
  2. Fax the form to 509-963-1230. To verify receipt of your fax, call Records at 509-963-3030.
  3. Mail it to: CWU Records Department, 400 E University Way, Ellensburg, WA, 98926-7465.


If you have a form from your donor that needs to be completed, follow the instructions above to get it signed. Remember to include your full name and CWU student ID number in all communications.

Questions? Contact CWU Records at 509-963-3030 or


The Presidents United to Solve Hunger (PUSH) Committee was formed at CWU to connect students and other members of our campus community in need of basic resources with food, shelter, clothing, etc.

For more information about clothing, food, and shelter resources, visit the Wildcat Pantry website.


For questions about CWU scholarship qualifications and eligibility, email

For other scholarship resources, review the list of state and national scholarship programs or the list of outside private donor scholarships

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.