Skip to body


Academic Advising

COVID-19 Updates

All Central Washington University students, faculty, staff, and visiting guests will be required to follow vaccination and masking guidelines. For more information and complete details, please visit CWUTogether.


Academic advising is available to answer your questions concerning academic policy, transfer credits, applying to a major, petitioning for exceptions to policy, and general information about degree programs. Each center's advising areas are unique; please see the list below to contact the advisor for your program.

Sammamish Running Start Advising
Chelsea Braun 425-392-2110
Technology Services
crossroads sign
First Year and Exploratory Advising
First Year college students and students undecided about their major.
Please call 509-963-2722.
You are here icon
Major Advising
Declared major students.
Please call 509-963-3423
computer icon
Online Undergraduate Programs Advising
Major declared online students.
Please call 509-963-3423
Right arrow icon
Transfer Advising
Prospective and newly admitted transfer students.
Please call 509-963-3423



120 228th Ave. NE
Sammamish, WA 98074
Phone: 425-392-2110

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.