Skip to body

Resources and Reports

CWUP 2-10-050 Department, College or Unit Name Change

A proposed new department, college or unit, or changes in the name of a department, college or unit shall be recommended to the head of the division in which the department, college or unit resides. After consultation through an established process and upon approval by the division head, the division head shall bring a proposal for a name change to the cabinet for recommendation to the president.

[05/05/04 (PAC); 01/06/10; 03/02/11; Responsibility: President's Division; Authority: BOT Resolution: 03-04; Reviewed/Endorsed by: Cabinet/UPAC; Review/Effective Date: 06/06/2012; Approved by: James L. Gaudino, President]

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.