Skip to body

Resources and Reports

CWUR 3-50-525 Connection Card Replacement

All students, faculty, and staff are eligible for one free connection card.

The connection card office will charge a patron card replacement fee to the card owner for any lost/damaged cards.

There is a premium patron card replacement fee charged for cards used as key entry to the residence halls.

Stolen cards will be replaced, at no charge, when reported to the connection card office along with a copy of the police report submitted for the theft.

Cards presented to the connection card office that are malfunctioning will be replaced at no charge to the card holder, unless intentional damage is evident.

Departments and programs who request a departmental card/identification badge will be charged a fee equal to the cost of supplies to create the card. Replacement cards for program cards/identification badges will be equal to this creation fee.

Both the patron card replacement fee and departmental card/identification badge fee will be reviewed and updated annually during fall quarter by the connection card office.

[Responsibility: AVP Finance and Business Auxiliaries; Authority: BFA; Reviewed/Endorsed by: Cabinet/UPAC; Review/Effective Date: 11/7/2012; Approved by: James L. Gaudino, President]


Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.