Skip to body

Resources and Reports

CWUR 1-60-100 WAC Rule Changes

To initiate the process to amend or add to Title 106 for Central Washington University, contact the executive assistant in the president's office who coordinates all requests. The chief of staff will be responsible for providing notification to the board of trustees of such requests.

[Responsibility: President’s Office/BOT; Reviewed/Endorsed by: Cabinet/PAC; Review/Effective Date: 03/02/2011; Approved by: James L. Gaudino, President]

Take the Next Step to Becoming a Wildcat.