Office of the Registrar
Bouillon Hall 140
Phone: (509) 963-3001
Fax: (509) 963-1230

Transfer Student Resources

Transfer Students Rights & Responsibilites

Transfer Admission Criteria

Refer to the Transfer Admission Criteria for CWU admission requirements.

Get in touch with the Transfer Center if you are interested in becoming a Wildcat!

Washington 45

A student who completes courses selected from within the general education categories listed in the Washington45 at a public community, technical, four-year college or university in Washington State will be able to transfer and apply a maximum of 45 quarter credits toward general education requirement(s) at any other public and most private higher education institutions in the state.

General Education Common Courses

View the General Education Transfer Guide for a list of common course numbers.

See the Staff page to get in touch with the Office of the Registrar.