Residence Questionnaire Application
To apply for a change in residence classification:
Complete the Residence Questionnaire Application (PDF). Return the completed form with all supporting documentation to Registrar Services or any University Center Administration Office.
Important Residence Questionnaire Application Deadline Information:
- All residency forms and all required documents, are due by the 30th calendar day after the quarter in question begins
- The application form must be submitted to the Registrar's Office.
- Please send to Registrar Services or email to email@example.com
- Review process takes approximately 2-4 weeks from the date the application is received
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Disclaimer: All applications and content submitted to our office become the property of Central Washington University and will not be returned to students. The University retains all documentation for 6 years for record retention and auditing purposes, and destroys the files after that time period. It is suggested that applicants submit copies of the original documents in case they are needed for personal record-keeping.
Other Application Forms
Active Duty Military/Dependents: Resident Tuition for Military Members (PDF)
Veterans/Eligible Individuals: Resident Tuition for Veterans (PDF)
National Guard: Resident Tuition for National Guard Members (PDF)
HB 1079 Students: Washington Higher Education Residency Affidavit (PDF)
American Indian Students: Resident Tuition for American Indian Students (PDF)
Refugee/Asylee Students: Tuition Reduction for Non-Resident Refugees and Asylees (PDF)
You can download a free copy of Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website to view pdfs.